Ingredients -In Order Of Operations
- Small Pan
- 1 Tsp of coconut oil, or less.
- 1/2 Stalk of celery chopped.
- Handful of purple kale chopped. (Any kale or firm leafy green, I had purple.)
- 1/2 Green onion chopped.
- 1 Egg
- A pinch of goat cheese if you wish.
- Cracked pepper to taste.
- Spicy Dijon Mustard to taste.
*Fun things to add… Pretty much any veg under the sun & the moon. Hot sauce, was my afterthought.
- Lightly oil the pan with coconut oil.
- Chop veggies, add to pan in order above.
- Toss in oil for a few seconds.
- Crack egg on top, shimmy around pan to catch more veg. Be gentle if you like your yolk runny.
- Pepper to taste.
- Flip once it is at desired finish.
- Cook on other side for a moment, sprinkle goat cheese on cooked side.
- Fold in half, and toss it on a plate.
- Drizzle with Dijon to taste.
Erin Nicole Bick
Facebook: Erin Nicole Bick
YouTube Channel: Mz.Bick
Join my team of vibrant leaders: http://www.prosperityvoyager.com