Ingredients -In Order Of Operations
- Fine grater
- Shot glass (not necessary)
- 1-2 cups of boiling hot water.
- 1.5 ounces of raw cocoa grated/ can measure in a shot glass.
- 1 ounce of coconut milk/ your choice.
- 1 tsp of maple syrup/ any natural sweetener.
- Dash of chilli powder.
- Boil water
- Grate cocoa / can use cocoa nibs and toss them in a coffee grinder.
- Measure your choice of milk.
- Combine ingredients into mug.
- Sweeten to taste.
- Dash of chilli powder if you wish.
This is so easy breezy, really satisfying, and will give you a nice little energy boost. The Mayans used Cocoa in rituals to help them get closer with God. The chilli powder would heighten their experience, and help the cocoa hit their system faster. Another reason why you see Central and South American countries using chilli in their chocolate. I am not a coffee drinker so this I use as a nice little treat once a week max. It helps me curb chocolate cravings after dinner… or even mid day.
Erin Nicole Bick
Facebook: Erin Nicole Bick
YouTube Channel: Mz.Bick
Join my team of vibrant leaders: http://www.prosperityvoyager.com