Ingredients -In Order Of Operations
- Small Pan on med to high heat depending how fast you chop.
- 1 Tsp of coconut oil, or less.
- 1-2 Tbsp of homemade refried bean left overs YUM. (If you got em.)
- Handful of kale chopped.
- Cherry tomatoes halved.
- Chop one green onion.
- 1-2 eggs ( I used one here.)
- S&P to taste. (This recipe has so much flavour, I didn’t use either)
- Goat cheese.
- 1/4- 1/2 an avocado diced.
- Cilantro chopped roughly.
*Fun things to add jalapeños, or corn if you got em.
- Lightly oil the pan with coconut oil.
- Toss in left over refried bean to heat.
- Chop veg, and add in order.
- Toss as you add and chop.
- Crack egg on top, shimmy around pan to catch more veg. Be gentle if you like your yolk runny.
- S & P to taste. (If you wish)
- Flip once it is at desired finish.
- Cook on other side for a moment, sprinkle goat cheese on cooked side, and avocado.
- Fold in half, and toss it on a plate.
- Spoon on some salsa, and cilantro.
- Dig in!
This was a wonderful way to transform out left overs. You could put anything you like in this. Just have fun!
Happy Cooking Meowzies.
Love within, love around.
Erin Nicole Bick
Facebook: Erin Nicole Bick
YouTube Channel: Mz.Bick
Instagram: @mzbick , @meowza.evolution
Join my team of vibrant leaders: http://www.prosperityvoyager.com